- Masks must be worn at all times while in the fitness center and during the work out.
- Patrons are required to clean all the equipment they have used during their visit.
- Staff members mop the station floors after the patron has cleaned the equipment and exited the station.
- Door handles and bathrooms are checked and cleaned continuously during the day.
- Closing staff members do a final cleaning before they leave for the day.
- Root Hall Gym and Indian Field Fitness Center remain closed until further notice.
MWR programs and facilities are working to keep you safe at this time. Some of our COVID-19 Cleaning Procedures are:
Jim Thorpe Fitness Center
1757 Bar & Grille
Custodial worker comes in to sanitize bathrooms, door handles, countertops, and mops the facility. Throughout the day, our staff is constantly wiping down surfaces and door handles. Every table and chair used is cleaned and sanitized as soon as the customer departs.
Every table and chair used is cleaned and sanitized as soon as the customer departs. If there is a private bowling party, rental shoes are sprayed with disinfectant as always. Upon arrival the party host is told that all balls need to be left on the rack for sanitizing at completion of party. At the end of every day, the center tiles are dry and wet mopped and carpet is vacuumed.