Philadelphia's Holiday Markets
Explore Philly's Holiday Market & Traditional German Christmas Market with Leisure Travel Services (LTS) bus trip and enjoy a day of holiday shopping. Reserve your seats by 1 December 2023.
Christmas Village in Philadelphia is an outside Holiday market event in Center City Philadelphia, which is modeled after the traditional Christmas Markets in Germany.
What to do?
Shop, eat, play -
Authentic European eats and drinks as well as shops, rides, tastings, and Phil the reindeer.
Vendors in wooden booths will setup shop during the holiday season to sell a wide variety of international holiday gifts, ornaments, jewelry and high-quality arts and crafts, as well as traditional European food, sweets and drinks.
The unique atmosphere with thousands of lights and the delicious smell of waffles, gingerbread, bratwurst, and mulled wine will bring you and your family into the perfect Christmas spirit.
Christmas Village 2023
- Traditional German Christmas Market with wooden booths of vendors
- Enjoy authentic European sweets and treats
- Wide variety of international holiday gifts for shoppers
Made in Philadelphia Holiday Market
- Outside historic City Hall is transformed into a charming winter wonderland bazaar offering holiday gifts from a large variety of local artisans, designers, and crafters
- Holiday Market is a complement to the Traditional German Christmas Village with vendors in white tents topped with beautiful starts
- Ride the whimsical and ornate Philadelphia Grand Carousel and slip into a pair of ice skates and glide around the ice rink for afternoon fun
8:30 a.m. - Depart Carlisle Barracks Exchange parking lot
Rest stop en route
11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Arrive Love Park Philadelphia
12 p.m. - 7 p.m. Explore On Your Own
7:00 p.m.- Return to Love Park drop off for pick up
7:15 p.m. – Depart for home.
Rest stop en route
10 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Return home to Carlisle Barrack Exchange parking lot
$55/person - Includes round trip transportation only
Driver tip is not included.
Reserve your seat by calling 717-245-4048 or stopping by the Leisure Travel Service office at 842 Sumner Rd., Carlisle.
Reserve your seats by Friday, 1 December 2023.
Trip minimum 18 passengers.
Leisure Travel Services