Barracks Crossings RV Storage
- Truck campers
- Motorized RV's
- Boats with trailers
- Utility trailers
- Horse trailers, etc.
- All fees will be paid in advance.
- All sale are final, no refunds will be issued and no prorating of fees.
- RV will be parked in an assigned space.
- RV will have current base registration (if required), state registration and license tags.
- Customers will safeguard their gate lock combination at all times.
- RV will be operational at all times.
- Parking space will be well maintained at all times.
- All watercraft must be secured on a trailer.
- Vehicle will be properly secured during severe weather to prevent movement and/or becoming airborne. If items can’t be secured, they will have to be relocated.
- Minor maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, tire changes, polishing or cleaning RVs is permitted.
- Extensive maintenance will not be performed on RVs parked in the lot. For example, overhauling a motor, repair or replacing an axle, oil and/or coolant changes.
- No part of an RV will extend into another customer's space.
Waiting List: If you inquire about the RV lot and a space is not available, we can put you on the waiting list for the next available slot.
- Interested in renting a space? Contact the Skill Development Center at +1(717) 245-3319.
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (1st Sat of every month)|
Barracks Crossings Recreation Vehicle Storage Lot (RVSL) is a secure, fenced-in lot with 24-hour access located behind the Skill Development Center (Bldg 870) on Carlisle Barracks. The lot offers 37 parking slots.
All must have validated licenses. Camper tops and canoes/kayaks without trailers are not accepted in the storage area.
|Amount of Spaces||Dimensions||Fees / per Annum|
|9||10' x 20'||$240|
|6||15' x 20'||$240|
|15||15' x 30'||$360|
|7||15' x 40'||$480|