- Golf Outings
Weekdays and Weekends after 1 p.m. - $32
Includes greens fee, cart and range balls
Weekends before 1 p.m. - $35
Includes greens fee, cart and range balls
Choice of 2 entrees and 2 sides - $13.50
- Hot dog with fresh onions
- Hamburger with lettuce, tomato and onions
- Bratwurst with kraut
- Smoked sausage with onions and peppers
- Grilled chicken breast with lettuce, tomato and onions
- Carolina-style pulled pork with barbecue sauce
- Ground beef barbecue
- Baked beans
- Baked macaroni and cheese
- German potato salad
- Potato salad
- Macaroni salad
Includes: Chips, cookies, bottled water and assorted sodas
Steak Dinner Specials
- Grilled choice center cut NY strip steak - $22
- Grilled choice Flat Iron steak - $19
Includes: Garden salad with dressing, baked potato with butter and sour cream, roll and butter, cookies, bottled water, assorted sodas and iced tea.
- Tee Times
Daily Green Fees
Pay Grade 18-holes weekday (M-T) 18-holes weekend (F-S) 9-holes weekday (M-T) 9-holes Weekend (F-S) & Holidays AD E1-E5, Youth 17 and under, 100% disabled $13 $20 $8 $12 Active Duty E-6 and Above, Retirees/Reservist, DoD Civilian and Veterans $17 $24 $10 $14 Local Civilians $19 $30 $12 $18
Annual Green Fees
Pay Grade Sponsor/Host Family Member AD E1-E5, Youth 17 & Under, 100% disabled $700 $300 AD E6 and above, Retirees/Reservist, DoD Civilian and Veterans $850 $350 Local Civilians $1050 $450
Cart and Club Rental
Item 18-holes 9-holes Power cart (per person) $14 $8 Pull cart $4 $2 Club rental $15 $9 Miscellaneous PriceIndividual golf lesson (1/2 hour)
from our certified PGA/LPGA professionals$40Annual club storage$30Range token$4Annual handicap fee$25Annual cart lease$750
- Pro Shop
Carlisle Barracks Golf Course's Pro Shop is home to one of Cumberland County's best selections of golf merchandise. We offer clothing and footwear brands such as Adidas, Antigua, Footjoy and Greg Norman. The shop also features a full selection of golf balls, gloves and accessories from all the leading manufaturers. Golf clubs from Callaway, Titleist, Ping, Mizuno and others are also available.
- Custom Club Fitting
Our staff includes a certified custom fitter PGA Professional for brands; Ping, Callaway and Mizuno. A fitting system for Callaway Optifit, Mizuno Shaft Optimizer and Ping is also on site to ensure a proper fit for each customer.
We can special-order equipment to custom fit your personal specifications. Brands include Titleist, Ping, TaylorMade, Callaway and Mizuno.
- Dress Code
All individuals using the golf course facilities must be dressed in appropriate attire.
- Dress shorts
- Sport shirts with collar
- Women may wear fashion shirts or blouses without a collar
- Golf shorts or bermuda shorts (no more than 3 inches above the knee)
- Soft spikes are mandatory
- Smooth bottom sneakers are acceptable
- NO sneakers with cleats or rough soles
- Denim (blue) jeans of any type
- Cut offs and short shorts
- Bathing suits
- Tee shirts, sweatshirts of any style
- Sweat suits, gym shorts
- Tank tops and holter tops
Abuse of the above dress code, wearing clothing in poor taste or of a controversial nature on the golf course will not be tolerated and may result in suspension or loss of playing privileges.
- Club Guidelines
- Carts are mandatory for all shotgun outings
- Each player must have his/her own set of clubs
- No privately-owned coolers are permitted on the golf course
- Proper dress is required
- Obey all cart rules
- Repair ball marks, replace divots and rake traps
- Outing should not exceed 4 1/2 hours playing time
- Course Regulations
The Golf Course Pro Shop is a resale activity. Eligibility for use of the resale program is primarily for Active Duty, Reserves, Retirees, National Guard, Family Members and DOD employees, who may use the resale program without restrictions. All Pro Shop purchases over $50 will require an Identification Card check to assure compliance with policy/regulation.
During the golf season the course and Pro Sho may be closed during inclement weather. The decision to close these facilities will be made by the Golf Course Manager.
The Carlisle Barracks Golf Course is one of the finest in Cumberland Valley. It measures over 6300 yards, has a par 72, and is fully irrigated, with a normal golfing season from April through November. It also features a modern practice facility that includes a driving range, practice putting green and a green with a bunker.
The 19th Hole Snackbar is located inside the clubhouse and serves a variety of great food and beverages.