Date: Aug 9 2019, 6 p.m.
Bliss Hall Auditorium - 121 Forbes Avenue Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17013 United States Google Map
Army Entertainment in cooperation with MWR presents the Women Rock the Forts Tour live at U.S. Army Garrison Carlisle Barracks Friday, Aug. 9 in Bliss Hall Auditorium.
The intimate "unplugged" experience will feature the Country Music Association Award-nominated vocal duo Maddie & Tae with special guests Ruthie Collins & Natalie Stovall, and Lakin.
Mercury recording artists Maddie & Tae have toured with Dierks Bentley, Lee Brice, and Brad Paisley and are currently part of Carrie Underwood's 2019 Cry Pretty Tour. They have recently been named on Forbes' "30 under 30" Musicians list and are featured as CMT's New Women of Country. To date, Maddie & Tae have sold over 3.3 million tracks and 140K albums.
- Bring your ticket(s) and ID to the event.
- The event is General Admission and there is no reserve seating.
- The following items will not be permitted into Bliss Hall Auditorium: Any bags larger than 12”x12”x6” or backpacks, strollers, selfie-sticks, coolers, inflatable items, beach balls, laser pointers, signs, banners, flags, umbrellas, glow sticks, spike jewelry, wallet chains, aerosol cans, lawn chairs, outside food and beverages (to include alcoholic beverages), illegal substances, and video or audio recording devices.
- The venue is not ADA compliant.
- Weapons of any kind, will not be allowed on Carlisle Barracks.
- Carlisle Barracks reserves the right to stop all items from entering the post that could pose a risk to public safety.
- To enter Carlisle Barracks, you must enter off of Claremont Road. Pay special attention to the posted “NO TURN” signs. DO NOT follow your GPS, it may result in an improper entry attempt onto Carlisle Barracks. Signs are posted on Claremont Road; follow them to the “Claremont Gate” Access Control Point. Turn onto Jim Thorpe Road from Claremont Road and loop around to the Security Guards (map below) and follow the special event signage.
$25 (Includes a Drink Token!)
Tickets are ON SALE!
- Tel: 717-245-4069